Wednesday 30 October 2013

Talking is Hobby????

Assalamualaikum & Hello...

Talking???Do you know what is talking??hahhaha
Talking is speak in order to give information or express ideas or feeling...Not only that we need to talking for communicate....heheheh...If I said my hobby is talking ualls must think that is weirdo right....The truth is talking are actually my hobby too...I love to talk...Talking can make relationship between my family, and friend become more closer with me....By talking I also can share averything with anybody that I want...Hummm not everybody  likes when I talk to much...There is some people said if someone talk to much he/she is annoying...For me I don't really care because if i want to share anything I will ask the person that are they want to listen or not...If they don't want I can find somebody else....hehehe It not a big problem to me because I have a a lot of friend...hahahah...Sometime I also feel tired to talk...:)



 


Talking Is a Mouth Exercise...hahahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

gOod Time :)