Wednesday 30 October 2013

Flower & Me...:)

Assalamualaikum....

I love flower so my hobby that relate to flower is gardening... I wish that I have my own private garden beside lake...hehehheheh.... Colour of the flower that are colourful can make me happy.....I likes to gardening since I was a little girl....My first flower that I plant is bougainvillae.....At my house I have a mini garden that my father made for me...I was very excited because the surprised was given on my 9th Birthday....It's the best garden that I ever had....Now the garden has been enlarge...There are a lot of flower with various colours....My favourite flower are rose, daisy, national flower and orchids...


   


     The Garden that full with flower is the best place to release tension....Plant the Flower and Be happy All the time....

1 comment:

gOod Time :)