Sunday 27 October 2013

S stand for Shopping

ASSALAMUALAIKUM & ITS ME AGAIN

Clothes, shoes, hijab veil and handbag....I like all of them...talk about all this things...I want to tell ualls that this is my hobbies...I love to buy and make all of it as my collection...hehehe...Every time if I want to buy something new my mother will ask me "All your things are not enough hah?"...I said that "if I not wear it I will give to another people that need it Ibu"..Then Ibu will not say anything.

For me all of these will give a maximum satisfaction...hehehe ceeewaahhh I involve the economy term...hehehe.... Actually everyone will say that this is a hobbies that wasted money...For me its not really wasted because I like to share my belonging with my sister...


 heheheheh....sometimes I do think that these is are my crazies hobbies that I have...I advising to ualls please don't have a crazy hobbies like me...Because you will spend a lot of money for such a not important things...
Now I motivate myself with my parent guide to reduce my wasteful attitude...hehehe...I succeed...yeayyy

"Don't Ever Waste Your Money For Unimportant Things"



"Crazies Hobbies that People said I ever Had"
I don't know why I love To Shopping...
Now I'm not a Shopaholic anymore...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

gOod Time :)