Friday 25 October 2013

Its all about FOod



ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Hello we meet again...As uall want to know I love to eat... My mother told me that if I really love to eat so I have to learn how to cook and baked ... After thinking for a while I make a decision to learn how to cook with my mother... Started from that day what can I say cooking and baking is my hobbies when I'm at home...hehehe... I had try a lot recipes and the result is good... Now my cooking skill is better...huhuhu... I want say thanks Ibu because teach me to cook...


I want to share several recipes:
Spaghetti Bolognese
Yummy Tom Yum
Chocolate Cakes


   
Everyone say that if we eat to much we will be fat...hahaha... For me eathing is my Hobbies and I love it..:)


    "Happy FooD"






No comments:

Post a Comment

gOod Time :)