Tuesday 29 October 2013

Listen to My Dear M

Assalamualaikum and Hey Guys

Huhuhuhu....Do you want to know M stand for what right....It can be anything for example mind, mouth, or whatever..To me my dear M is stand for MUSIC....This is another hobby for me that is lisen to music...There are my genre of music such as pop, ballad, rock, classic and many more.....The genre of song that I like is Pop... Pop songs that I most like is all the song that sang by Westlife...Example songs that I always hear by Westlife are Flying without wings, Uptown girl, I lay my love on you, My love and many more...heheheh....Why I likes music because it can release tension, make me happy...Actualy sometimes if I listen to music I will smile alone...It is because of the lyric itself...hehehehe


I LAY MY LOVE ON YOU BY WESTLIFE LYRIC
I lay my love on you
It's all I want to do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you...


For me Music is Universal...
List of another songs that I like:
  • Maher zain - Thank You Allah
  • Mizz Nina - What You Waiting For
  • Hujan - Bila Aku Sudah Tiada
  • Ungu -  Andai Ku Tahu
For more song you can visit here :
http://www.fullmusik.net/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

gOod Time :)