Thursday 17 October 2013

All about me :)

When I was a little girl :)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM & HELLO GUYS

For this first entries I would like to introduce myself. My name is NurSyahidah Binti AmiruddinUalls can called me syieda :) I am 19 years old this year...I was born on 16 July 1994..I only have 2 siblings and I am the eldest baby girl in my family..hehehe. My father is Amiruddin Bin Mad Nor.He is my beloved boyfriend and work by himself to support our family..My mother is Sarina Binti Jamil. She is my bestfriend at home. I always share everythings with her..She is a full time housewife.... My younger sister is NurAmira... I love them so much. My sweet home is in Kajang, Selangor. I love to eat and shopping and I am a shopaholic person and I love it..<3 My favourite colour are white, red and green :)

I'm a simple and a friendly girl... I love to make new friends. I have lot of hobby that I would like to share to you guys because it is the main purpose for me to have this blog.

Father & Mother <3


My Little sister :)

















Now I'm a big girl...yeahhh :)


MY MOTTO
" Live Ur Life & Never Lose Hope To ALLAH"

Always smile and don't be sad
Thats all about mee...
BYE...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

gOod Time :)