Saturday 26 October 2013

Moviee...moviee...and moviee

ASSALAMUALIAKUM & HEY GUYS 

Watching movie is one of the way to make me relax when I'm stress.... I like to watch all type of moviee, and drama...There are a lot of movie and drama that I have watched... when I'm free I would like to stay in my room and watch it... For me the movie that give impact on me is love,  horror and thriller movie..

There is a new virus that effect me that is Running man series...For me the series really great and funny...In the series I really like KwangSoo...He is so funny ... I would suggest if any body who is in a stress mood to watch this series because it can make you laugh ad forgot about your problem..:)



I admitted I was a coward person but I likes to watch horror movie... Every time watched a horror movie I will always scream and make my friend scared too... After that they all will laugh at me...hahaha....It's really funny right....Why I watching horror movie??I also don't really sure why I like it...hehehe



                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

gOod Time :)