Tuesday 29 October 2013

Anime = Childish????

Assalamualaikum...Today I want to tell ualls about anime...Do you know what is anime??? "Anime" is based on the original japanese pronunciation of the american word 'animation'. The stereotype of the anime style are characters wit proportionally large eyes and hair style and colours that are really colourful and exotic ....

I am one of the anime lover....Many of people that I know said that who watch anime is a childish person...In my opinion it is truly wrong because  for me interested in anime is just a hobby...heheheh...
I also thinks that maybe there are a lot of people that have a same hobby like me...


Sailor Moon
Inuyasha 
Tsubasa Chronicles
                                                                                                                                           
Sometimes  I wish that I would be apart from that story..hehehe:) 
Even though we are anime lover we are not a childish person....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

gOod Time :)